Friday 26 April 2013

Aaand we're BACK!


Dear blog, i believe i can be excused for the past month due to my untimely accident, so here's finally finishing what i started last year.

Day 30. Celebrate Monster Girls!


I guess i can't imagine celebrating with the girls, just a state of mind as of now. I'll probably think twice before taking up another 30 day challenge. But if and when i do, i'll make sure i finish it on time as well as make sure that this very promise does not get broken.

Dear blog, i know this is unforgivable but please take this small update on the 30 day challenge (now beyond 30) as a token of my utter feeling of guilt regarding blog updates.

Just for fun before i finally finish the challenge tomorrow!




Day 29. A Monster Girl and Her Significant Other


I'm not following any particular order now -ahem- it's about getting it done and nicely! This one's most certainly and definitely inspired by the art of Tracy JB of 'The Lackadaisy Cats' fame. She knows how to put those cats down real good!

Day 28. A Group of Monster Girls Together

Trying to stick to the spirit of October (at least to how it is in my head-basically spells out Halloween and spooky everything-)


Day 27. A Truly Gruesome Girl

Day 26. Favorite Monster Girl Character


I've got to admit that when i made insect girl, i was overwhelmed by how cute it turned out and I've been the happiest with that drawing! Just needed an excuse to drawn a revamped version of her.




After a very long and unforgivable absence from the blog, i finally put my foot down and decided that somethings JUST need to be finished.
It was really getting embarrassing for me after a point, so we're back with the rest of the 30 day monster girl challenge!

Some pudding pudding!  A small pixel pudding!
It was such good fun to make!


Draw Something!
A small breather, decided to just put together some of my draw something favourites! I love that game and i always end up saving some drawings, i'm guessing i'll make more compilations soon!



Day 25. Favorite Monster Girl



A chance to re-do my Octo Maid monster girl!




Day 24. Multiple Limbs


So after a day of wondering what to make, here's my version of Multiple limbs with a guinea pig inspired lion.
I was thinking on the lines of Indian goddesses and thought that it might be nice to have a fun young lady with a pet lion, i always feel serious when i look at Indian goddesses . Here's my light hearted young version.

                                                                           ~
A self portrait sort of thing i was working on, i'm going to make more later. They always end up looking exactly NOT like me.


~


Day 23. Yōkai


I couldn't exactly narrow down on any specific Yōkai as there are many which appear in japanese folklore, so i thought down the generic lane and came up with a small paper scroll, blue flames and a kimono! Hope you like it! Here's a link to wikipedia incase you're interested in reading up http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yokai

Day 22. Feline Girl


Just having some fun!

Day 21. Canine Girl



So here's what i have for Canine girl! i've put up some lineart which i had made as a first option, somehow didn't exactly end up wanting to see it coloured, but i like it nonetheless!




6 comments:

  1. Yokai is pretty awesome :)

    Self doodling is pretty greedy, I want one too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot man! I'll get down to yours someday :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I love the pudding and feline girl especially. When are you back?
    And draw something is SO ADDICTIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! :) yes indeed, drawsomething is really addictive, i love it so so much! i'll be back around 16 hopefully!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finishing touches on your illustrations is really good. It shows in the consistent lines. Love the character designs.

    ReplyDelete