Thursday 25 October 2012

small small...

Just a post jury update of some digital and sketchy stuff. My eye infection seems to have subsided , and with that i've learnt to put eye-drops by myself as well. It's so much easier when someone is putting it for you, such small luxuries are always easily overlooked.Hence the saying 'you don't know what you've gotten until it's gone' holds so true.

2009, NID cats love sleeping and i love them so, even if they scratch me or go bipolar on me!
Summer sets in so quickly in Ahmedabad,before my jury 2009

The NID design fest poster which i made
with typography very patiently added
 by my Graphic Design Junior Pragun Agarwal.
 Many many thanks to him.

Winter is my favourite time of the year!

My Skyrim character enjoying some sweet rolls and mead
at the Thalmoor embassy. Another summer time doodle



Here's a song which i've always enjoyed, and probably goes with the mood i'm in right now as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment