Tuesday 30 October 2012

spooky nights!

I've been getting strange dreams for a few days in a row now! And what better than to put up a post on Halloween!

I know it isn't a big thing here except for the parties which happen where everyone dresses up like a well oiled black cat with a lot of bling :) I've read a lot about this whole pumpkin craze and have always wanted to carve my own pumpkin. As a kid i used to always be on the lookout for a huge orange vegetable to carve on and as soon as i'd find a vegetable vendor, he'd have already cut the not so orange pumpkin into slices. I doubt anybody would appreciate eating pumpkin pulp for a week at my place anyway so it's good i didn't get my hands on one. The thing which used to fascinate me the most was this whole 'trick-or-treat' business. Candy is my biggest weakness and i'd do anything to dress up and get candy for being a cute ghost or something!

Anyway!
Random doodles in the good spirit of this curious holiday!

Thanks for looking!



pumpkin flavoured cupcakes would be strange

my cat fascination kicks in!

No comments:

Post a Comment