Wednesday 10 October 2012

summer time

The summer of 2012 was spent in Bombay interning at Turner Broadcasting. Whenever i found some free time i was constantly working on photoshop and painting things everyday.
I've always been a HUGE fan of digital painting and i've always found my attempts to be less than perfect and thankfully, this feeling helps me paint more and more everyday, because you never know what effect you'll come up with each time.

I've just put together some stuff from this summer
I enjoyed doing all of them because there were so many things which i kept figuring out every time i picked up that stylus.

my first, my hands got terribly tired after this

sick of strokes so i decided to do some vector stuff. This was made in fond memory of a doodle i n my best friend's sketchbook

a fox never ceases to amuse me, i wish i could make dress fold better. This dress looks like a fondant cake

lets forcibly make some stuff so that i can calm my paranoid self into believing that i'm still capable of doing digital painting

Egypt is such a lovely place, animal worship is so divine




Fan art for the french movie 'Le Chat du Rabbin' or 'Rabbi's Cat'

I forgot to add that i have a deep mermaid fascination as well

Parth was very happy when Diablo 3 came out and so was i, if he plays it then i do too :D





No comments:

Post a Comment